When you first visit Henderson Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center, our staff will be happy to walk you through your initial consultation appointment. We ask that you arrive a few minutes early for your first visit. You may need to fill out some paperwork about your health history and insurance before seeing Dr. Huang if you haven’t already given us this information.
During your first appointment, Dr. Huang will perform a full oral exam, and you will have a chance to discuss your condition and your treatment options. If you need additional X-rays or evaluation, our staff will take these images during the exam. Your surgeon will be happy to answer any questions you have about your condition, the proposed treatment, your anesthesia options, or your aftercare instructions.
Preparing for Your First Appointment
To help us care for you more efficiently, please bring the following to your initial consultation appointment:
- Your dental and/or health insurance information
- Your payment information (credit card number, etc.)
- A list of any current medications (including homeopathic or herbal remedies)
- Your health history information
- Any referral forms or X-rays given to you by your general dentist or physician (If your general dentist did not give you any forms, they might have been sent to our office already. Ask your dentist/physician to be sure of whether or not they sent your forms.)
- A parent or other responsible adult should accompany patients under the age of 18.
If you have any questions about your first appointment, feel free to contact our Green Valley or St Rose offices by calling (702) 270-2999. One of our staff members will be happy to assist you. Thank you for reviewing this important information, and we look forward to meeting you.